What is Team Hope™ for Parkinson's?
Team Hope™ is the National Parkinson Foundation's community FUNdraising program that allows people in the community to raise funds and awareness for Parkinson's however they like. These community fundraisers take the lead in planning their own event or participating in an endurance race. Decide what you would like to do and turn it into a Team Hope™ fundraiser!
Why Join Team Hope™?
- Easily track your donations and progress on your customized fundraising webpage! A great place to share your personal story, photos and event information.
- Our Team Hope resource package provides you with the tools to create a successful event.
- When you plan your own event or participate in an endurance event it is a great accomplishment for you, but it means so much more for the one million Americans living with Parkinson's disease.
- Marine Corps Marathon
October 25, 2015
- TCS New York City Marathon
New York, NY
November 1, 2015
- Miami Marathon & Half-Marathon
January 24, 2016
- Big Sur International Marathon
Big Sur, CA
April 24, 2016
- Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon
Santa Barbara, CA
May 7, 2016
For more information about joining Team Hope, please contact (305) 537-9951 or email@example.com.