- Provide services and information that benefit the Parkinson’s community, including patients, families and medical professionals,
- Provide support to local communities to establish support groups,
- Increase awareness of PD signs, symptoms and issues that impact the disease,
- Act as the community resource for PD,
- Educate those affected by Parkinson's about the entire spectrum of Parkinson's disease and,
- Serve as a bridge between people with Parkinson's and their healthcare providers, to help patients and families get the best care possible.
- We also focus on the underserved African American population in Chicago’s South Side and partner with the South Side YMCA to better serve and reach this community.
We would like to thank our local sponsors for all of their support!