How Can You Increase Your Mobility Confidence?
- Build physical activity into your daily routine: gardening, housework or washing the car, as you are able.
- Walk with a friend
- Attend a community exercise program
- Move around frequently: walk during commercials if you tend to watch TV
- Put on some upbeat music and dance
- Take a grandchild for a walk
Want to Learn More?
Medical content reviewed by: Nina Browner, MD—Medical Director of the NPF Center of Excellence at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in North Carolina and by Fernando Pagan, MD—Medical Director of the NPF Center of Excellence at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C.