February 5-7, 2015
Omni Hotels and Resorts, CNN Center
Registration Quick Links
The 2015 Center of Excellence Leadership Conference will be held on February 5th-7th, 2015 at the Omni Hotels and Resorts at the CNN Center in Atlanta, GA.
Registration is now open and ends January 16th, 2015. Click here to register.
The CLC will offer healthcare professionals current information on the Future of Neuromodulation, Managing Cognitive Issues, Clinical Research Priorities in Parkinson 's disease, introduction on a new PD 20 Cohort for The Parkinson's Outcomes Project and Innovations in Care Delivery. The conference is structured for the purpose to bring our Centers of Excellence together to provide them the latest updates of the COE Network, including new Center Models. In addition, the CLC will bring about new ideas as you collaborate and network with well-known scientists and researchers from around the country.
To view a copy of the agenda click here.
Accommodations at the Omni Hotels and Resorts, at the CNN Center in Atlanta can be booked online here or by calling (404) 659-0000. A block of rooms have been provided for your stay at a special rate of $160 (USD, plus applicable taxes). All attendees must reserve their rooms by January 16th, 2015. A credit card will be required to hold the reservation, but will not be charged until checkout date for any applicable charges not covered by NPF (such as amenities, extra room nights, or additional participants from your COE).
Hotel accommodations include 2 nights stay at the hotel (Thursday, February 5th through Saturday, February 7th, 2015). Only room fees and related taxes will be covered by NPF for participants.
Travel and Expense Reimbursement
We encourage early registration which will help with our planning as well as for you to make early travel reservations for best airfare and flight schedules. NPF will reimburse travel expenses up to $1,000 per center. Please note this figure is per center – rather than per traveler – to cover reasonably priced airfare, taxi and airport parking if submitted with a receipt. Two representatives from each Center in the U.S. and Canada (a Medical Director and a Coordinator) and one representative from each Center outside North America are invited to attend. Last minute travel booking (less than two weeks) which exceeds the allowed amount may not be approved for reimbursement. All reimbursements are to be submitted post-conference with original full receipts submitted electronically by March 15th, 2015; please download a copy of the reimbursement form.
- Make travel arrangements as soon as possible to obtain the most economical airfare and flight availability.
- All airfare must be purchased no later than January 5th, 2015
- Any airfare purchased 2 weeks before the event will not be reimbursed
- NPF will cover 2 nights (Thursday and Friday) for the two representatives at each center unless pre-approved.
- Additional Center representatives are welcome to attend the conference if Centers will cover additional travel and hotel expenses.
- Conference meals will be provided by NPF; this includes hotel dinner on Thursday, all meals on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
- Meals served outside of the NPF Center of Excellence Leadership Conference will not be reimbursed.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be reimbursed
- NPF will reimburse ground transportation for taxi, train, bus and parking, NPF will not reimburse car rentals.
- For attendees from outside North America, NPF will reimburse up to $1,000 in travel for the Medical Director unless pre-approved
- Reimbursement form must be submitted by March 15th, 2015 with all original full receipts submitted electronically. Reimbursements will not be paid if submitted after the deadline.
Airfare Discount Codes
Airline discount codes below can save from 2%-10%, plus additional 3% for direct booking online (Discount will be dependent on booking class.). If you are using any of the airlines listed below, please use the discount codes for online booking. If you use a travel agent, please provide them with the travel agency agreement code(s).
Online booking code:
|United Airlines: ZTBJ638542
|Travel Agency Agreement Codes: 638542
|Can be used on these airlines: United, United Express, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines, Brussels Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Tyrolean Airways and Air Canada
|Delta Airlines: NMK4C
|Travel Agency Agreement Codes: 422117
|Can be used on these airlines: Delta/ KLM/ Air France / Alitalia
Additional center representatives are welcome to attend the conference, however the Center will be responsible to cover travel and hotel expenses. There is no charge from NPF to attend the conference.
If you cannot join us for the meeting, please email Nadia Romero or Denise Beran. All cancellations must be in writing to the NPF via email to Nadia Romero email@example.com or Denise Beran firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than January 16th, 2015.